Thursday 29 November 2012

3D Maserati Car Cake with Working Headlights







This cake was super fun to make/play. I would have kept on turning the lights on and off for the heck of it. Light, no light, light, no light. Except I was super scared the batteries would run out or that the bulb would blow (although its LED so technically it won't right). Then it would not be cool anymore by the time it reaches the recipient. Who by the way gave such a heartwarming review here: http://kannytheng.blogspot.sg/2012/11/customized-cakes-cakefuntasie.html

3 comments:

  1. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. auto repair brandon fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you email me on. ninajeanette 2 @ hotmail. Com


    I m making a vintage masarati cake

    ReplyDelete