Monday 24 September 2012

3D Ducati Motorbike Cake










This is officially one of my favourite cakes! This was a continuation of the Chanel bag cake and army beret cake as after the party, my cousin's girlfriend wanted to get a 3D cake for my cousin for his birthday. And because there was cake, they had to organise a surprise party to have enough people to eat finish the cake.
It is all edible cake, except for the plastic sheet glass in front and the inside of the wheels. I guess the biggest challenge was building the structure of the cake, as that really tested my very limited carpentry skills. Will be posting up a tutorial of how to make this cake soon, so look forward to it! 

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am so impressed with your cake. It is soooo gorgeous.Do you have tutorials on how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a tutorial on this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the tutorial ever made?? Please let me know ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tutorial pls... still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tutorial pls... still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, do you still have this model?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo. Do you have the tutorial. I love this cake and want tomake one

    ReplyDelete